Brooklyn Park/Maple Grove Campus
Your Local Rasmussen Community in Brooklyn Park/Maple Grove
You’re not alone at Rasmussen University—you’re part of our community, nationally and at the Brooklyn Park/Maple Grove campus.
With over 50 career-focused programs in nursing, business, technology and more, you can gain the skills and confidence to prepare for your next career move. Interested in nursing? Rasmussen is the #1 educator of Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) in Minnesota in 2020.4
Whether your program is fully online or includes on-campus courses, your Brooklyn Park/Maple Grove campus support team will be there every step of the way.
Many of our programs are available fully online, with additional resources and support on campus. See all online programs.
Next step: Let’s find the right program for you.
Take me to:
Rasmussen University School of Business
Today’s digital economy needs business-centered classrooms featuring small class sizes and knowledgeable faculty. Our contemporary campus setting and focus on technology will help you pursue a Business degree and gain the skills to adapt to the constantly changing world of business.
Sorry, there are no results. Please adjust the filters and try your search again.
Brooklyn Park/Maple Grove
A Closer Look at the Rasmussen University – Brooklyn Park/Maple Grove Campus
See exactly what the Brooklyn Park/Maple Grove campus has to offer, from student resources and support services that help you prepare for your next online or on-campus course to the campus’ dedication to community involvement and the best places to grab lunch for your next study session.Read More
"We are committed to student and community success through building a vibrant and engaging student body."
Latest Campus News and Events
- Rasmussen University – Brooklyn Park/Maple Grove Campus Physical Therapist Assistant Program Earns CAPTE Accreditation
- Introducing Our Experts: 3 Questions with Surgical Technology Program Coordinator Krista Vylasek, CST, BS
- From Daycare to Healthcare, Surgical Technologist Graduate Followed Her Calling
Contact an Admissions Advisor
To answer questions related to enrollment, tuition and financial aid, speak with an admissions advisor.
Check Out Our Admissions Page
View the steps to your enrollment and learn more about our admissions process.
Maximize Your Transfer Credits
Find out whether you may already have credits to put toward your education and career.
Higher Learning Commission
Rasmussen University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
The practical nursing program at Rasmussen University at the Brooklyn Park/Maple Grove campus located in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, is accredited by the:
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
3390 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 1400
Atlanta, GA 30326
The most recent accreditation decision made by the ACEN Board of Commissioners for the practical nursing program is Initial Accreditation.
View the public information disclosed by the ACEN regarding this program at http://www.acenursing.com/accreditedprograms/programsearch.htm
Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)
The Surgical Technologist AAS program at the Brooklyn Park/Maple Grove, Minnesota, campus is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP.org) on the recommendation of the Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA).
Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs
9355 113th Street N, Suite 7709
Seminole, FL 33775
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Master of Science in Nursing degree programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
655 K Street, NW, Suite 750
Washington, DC 20001
Commission on Accreditation on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE)
Graduation from a physical therapist assistant education program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 3030 Potomac Ave., Suite 100, Alexandria, VA 22305-3085; phone; 703-706-3245; firstname.lastname@example.org is necessary for eligibility to sit for the licensure examination, which is required in all states.
The Physical Therapist Assistant Program at Rasmussen University – Brooklyn Park/Maple Grove is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 3030 Potomac Ave., Suite 100, Alexandria, VA 22305-3085; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: email@example.com; website: http://www.capteonline.org. The program’s current status is probationary accreditation; for more information see http://www.capteonline.org/WhatWeDo/RecentActions/PublicDisclosureNotices/. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 763-496-6022 or email Laura.Miele@rasmussen.edu.
Commission on Accreditation on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education
3030 Potomac Ave., Suite 100
Alexandria, VA 22305-3085
- According to Associate Degree Registered Nurse conferrals from 2016–2019 as reported in IPEDS.
- 123 successful NCLEX-PN attempts in FL and 133 successful NCLEX-PN attempts in MN in 2020 were from Rasmussen University graduates.
- 25.5% of successful NCLEX-RN attempts in MN in 2020 were from Rasmussen University graduates.
- 13.1% of successful NCLEX-PN attempts in MN in 2020 were from Rasmussen University graduates.
- Select programs are not available for enrollment at this campus, but are available to Illinois residents online through Rasmussen University Online.
- 25.5% of successful NCLEX-RN® attempts in MN in 2020 were from Rasmussen University graduates.
- 13.1% of successful NCLEX-PN® attempts in MN in 2020 were from Rasmussen University graduates.
- 25.5% of successful NCLEX-RN® attempts in MN in 2020 were from Rasmussen University graduates. 13.1% of successful NCLEX-PN® attempts in MN in 2020 were from Rasmussen University graduates.