Online Data Analytics Courses
Flexible and affordable, online Data Analytics courses are designed to give you more control and balance over your busy schedule. Learn through live interactive sessions with faculty and peers, real-world projects and virtual labs. You'll receive continued support from admissions advisors, experienced faculty, library and learning resources, experienced tutors, 24/7 tech support, personal student advisors and career services.
Experience with Cutting-Edge Tech
As a Data Analytics degree online student, you'll use innovative tools such as Tableau, Microsoft® Azure and Excel®, and languages such as SQL, R and Python, to visualize data and utilize the growing digital economy. This program is also supported by Tableau for Teaching, a highly regarded data visualization program used throughout the analytics industry.
Institutional Accreditation and Industry Certifications
Rasmussen University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. The Data Analytics online program is aligned with the SAS® Joint Certificate program.2 Upon passing three specific courses, you will automatically earn the SAS Data Analytics Joint Certificate, helping you prepare to work in data-rich business environments and gain a competitive edge in the job market. Our state-of-the-art online Data Analytics courses and curriculum also help you work toward the SAS® Certified Base Programmer for SAS® 9 credential exam and Tableau® Desktop 10 Qualified Associate certification.3
Save time and money on your Data Analytics Bachelor's Completer degree program with self-directed assessments. These $99 online, interactive assessments allow you to show that you already achieved the skills and knowledge for a particular course and don't need to take it. We'll provide prep materials, and you can work with a peer tutor to prepare at no additional cost. Learn more about self-directed assessments and other Knowledge Credit™ options.
Online Bachelor's Degree
Earn your Data Analytics degree online in as few as 18 months! With a Data Analytics degree, you can build upon your technology skills while broadening your business acumen in the fast-growing realm of big data.1 Our online Data Analytics degree program features multiple entry options to provide technological proficiency and business know-how that are crucial to employers. Whether you’re looking to advance your degree or change your career, our Data Analytics courses prepare you to compile large amounts of data from various sources and develop actionable insights to help business leaders and their organizations.
Finish in as few as
- Campus Support and Resources
Students looking to pursue a successful career in data analytics across a wide range of businesses with well-rounded knowledge about the field and fast-growing realm of big data.
Prepares you for
Business intelligence developer, data analyst, data quality analyst, junior data analyst, systems engineer, systems software developer, web analytics analyst
Not Sure This Degree Is Right for You?
- Completion time is dependent on transfer credits accepted and the number of courses completed each term.
- SAS and all other SAS Institute Inc. product or service names are registered trademarks or trademarks of SAS Institute Inc. in the USA and other countries. ® indicates USA registration.
- Rasmussen University will reimburse you any out-of-pocket costs of the application fee for each first attempt of up to three designated industry certification exams for which you qualify. Should you need to take an exam more than once to receive a passing grade score, you will be responsible for all subsequent exam application fees. Rasmussen University will provide practice exams and materials when available.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Employment Statistics, [salary data accessed July 7, 2021] www.bls.gov/oes/. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, [career information accessed July 7, 2021] www.bls.gov/ooh/. BLS salary data represents national, averaged earnings for the occupations listed and includes workers at all levels of education and experience. This data does not represent starting salaries. Employment conditions in your area may vary.
- Any student who is not transferring successfully completed Introduction to Business and Programming Fundamentals course equivalents will be required to successfully complete the required coursework within a regularly scheduled term at the regular non-AcceleratED tuition rate prior to acceptance into the AcceleratED Bachelor’s Degree Program.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Current Population Study. Unemployment rates and earnings by educational attainment, 2019. Accessed by July 15, 2020. Data is for persons age 25 and older who are full-time wage and salary earners. https://www.bls.gov/emp/chart-unemployment-earnings-education.htm
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, [career information accessed July 7, 2021] www.bls.gov/ooh/. "Projected growth" represents the estimated change in total employment over the projections period (2019-2029). "Projected job openings" represent openings due to growth and replacement. Employment conditions in your area may vary.