Self-Directed Assessments & Empowered Learning™
This Bachelor's Completer degree is available with $99 self-directed assessments, which allow you to show that you already have the skills in a particular course and don’t need to take it. Save time and money with self-directed assessments and other Knowledge Credit™ options.
The Bachelor's degree is also available with Empowered Learning™, which means you can:
- Access courses anytime, from almost anywhere
- Go faster when you can, and slower when you need to
- Create real-world projects that prove your new knowledge
- Stay connected with faculty and peers in live sessions
For additional information, visit our Empowered Learning™ page.
Immersive Online Health and Wellness Program
Our program infuses interactive learning into your flexible online Health and Wellness courses to give you the confidence and skills to perform well. Opportunities like video case studies not only put you in touch with experts in the field—they also give you confidence in your real-world skills before graduation.
Online Courses Go Where You Go
Flexible and affordable, online courses are designed to give you more control and balance over your busy schedule. Learn through live interactive sessions with faculty and peers, real-world projects and virtual labs. You'll receive continued support from admissions advisors, experienced faculty, library and learning resources, experienced tutors, 24/7 tech support, personal student advisors and career services.
Rasmussen University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Health and Wellness
Online Bachelor's Degree
Looking to make an impact with an online health and wellness degree? Interested in completing your Bachelor’s degree in as few as 18 months?1 Then earning a Health and Wellness bachelor's degree online may be the path for you. This Health and Wellness program is perfect for working people who are committed to furthering their education with a fully online, interactive curriculum.
Plus, with our accelerated Master’s pathway, you can take up to four Master’s-level courses while earning your Bachelor's degree in Health and Wellness—setting you up to finish your online Master of Public Health in as little as one additional year and save up to $2,820.4
Health and Wellness
Finish in as few as
- Campus Support and Resources
- Empowered Learning™
Students who enjoy working with a diverse group of people and interested in contributing in key, growing professional roles, leadership and management in wellness advocacy, public health areas and a holistic approach to healthcare. This program is also ideal for students who have an Associate's degree or previous college credits looking to advance their education and enhance their skills.
Prepares you for
Wellness coach, wellness program coordinator, program administrator, community health program manager, community health promoter, supervisory healthcare administrator, health and social service manager, mental health program manager
Not Sure This Degree Is Right for You?
Medical and Health Services Managers
- Completion time is dependent on transfer credits accepted and the number of courses completed each term.
- This program has not been approved by any state professional licensing body, and this program is not intended to lead to any state-issued professional license. For further information on professional licensing requirements, please contact the appropriate board or agency in your state of residence.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Employment Statistics, [salary data accessed July 7, 2021] www.bls.gov/oes/. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, [career information accessed July 7, 2021] www.bls.gov/ooh/. BLS salary data represents national, averaged earnings for the occupations listed and includes workers at all levels of education and experience. This data does not represent starting salaries. Employment conditions in your area may vary.
- Time and cost savings depend on the eligible student enrolling in and completing both the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree at Rasmussen University through the accelerated Master’s pathway. Completion time is dependent on transfer credits and the number of courses completed each term. The Master of Public Health degree program is not available to residents of CA, CT, IL, NY, and RI. Please speak to an admissions advisor for details.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Current Population Study. Unemployment rates and earnings by educational attainment, 2019. Accessed by July 15, 2020. Data is for persons age 25 and older who are full-time wage and salary earners. https://www.bls.gov/emp/chart-unemployment-earnings-education.htm