Self-Directed Assessments & Empowered Learning™
The Bachelor’s degree is available with $149 self-directed assessments, which allow you to show that you already have the skills in a particular course and don’t need to take it. Save time and money with self-directed assessments and other Knowledge Credit™ options.
The Bachelor’s degree is also available with Empowered Learning™, which means you can:
- Access courses anytime, from almost anywhere
- Go faster when you can, and slower when you need to
- Create real-world projects that prove your new knowledge
- Stay connected with faculty and peers in live sessions
For additional information, visit our Empowered Learning™ page.
Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Exam
With core Business and Finance classes and an internship option, you’ll be academically prepared to pursue the Level I Exam of the CFA credential, which upon completion helps enhance your skills and resume.
Online Courses Go Where You Go
Flexible and affordable, online courses are designed to give you more control and balance over your busy schedule. Learn through live interactive sessions with faculty and peers, real-world projects and virtual labs. You'll receive continued support from admissions advisors, experienced faculty, library and learning resources, experienced tutors, 24/7 tech support, personal student advisors and career services.
Rasmussen University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Online Bachelor's Degree
Take the next step toward becoming a leader in the financial industry with help from Rasmussen University’s Finance Bachelor’s degree-completion program. In this flexible, online Finance program, you will be able to build financial models, utilize theories and concepts to analyze and solve real-world problems and communicate your findings to diverse audiences. In as few as 18 months, you’ll gain the relevant skills employers are seeking in the evolving digital economy and feel confident in the competitive world of finance.1
Finish in as few as
- Campus Support and Resources
- Field Experience
- Empowered Learning™
Students looking to gain advanced, relevant skills in order to pursue a finance career across a wide range of businesses in the evolving digital economy.
Prepares you for
Financial analyst, financial manager, budget analyst
Not Sure This Degree Is Right for You?
What Can You Do with a Finance Degree? 7 Careers to Consider
There are several career paths you can take with a Bachelor's degree in Finance under your belt. Take a closer look at seven Finance degree jobs that could be yours.Read more
"The faculty and staff members were all very accessible and you can tell that they really want you to succeed."
Student, School of Business
- Completion time is dependent on transfer credits accepted and the number of courses completed each term.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Employment Statistics, [salary data accessed October 6, 2021] www.bls.gov/oes/. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, [career information accessed October 6, 2021] www.bls.gov/ooh/. BLS salary data represents national, averaged earnings for the occupations listed and includes workers at all levels of education and experience. This data does not represent starting salaries. Employment conditions in your area may vary.
- Time and cost savings depend on the eligible student enrolling and completing both the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree at Rasmussen University through the accelerated Master’s pathway program. Program availability varies by campus and state, please see the Rasmussen University catalog for details.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Current Population Study. Unemployment rates and earnings by educational attainment, 2020. Accessed on November 8, 2021. Data is for persons age 25 and older who are full-time wage and salary earners. https://www.bls.gov/emp/chart-unemployment-earnings-education.htm