Finish your degree in as few as 18 months.2
Rasmussen University is backed by over 120 years of experience as a Business school.
Take me to:
Ready to move as fast as the business world around you? Gain the working knowledge, leadership skills and business adaptability to pursue the competitive career you’re striving for.
- Develop sought-after business acumen to help you feel confident showcasing your management and leadership abilities to employers
- Receive the student support you need, from academic advising, library services and tutoring support to financial aid, scholarship assistance and career services
You may also be eligible to sit for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) certification and the Project Management Professional® (PMP®) certification through the Project Management Institute.56
In addition to advanced Business Management skills, all of your courses will help you enhance well-rounded transferable skills, or soft skills: critical thinking, digital fluency, information literacy, communication, diversity and teamwork, and ethics and professional responsibility.
Plus, with our accelerated Master’s pathway you can take up to four MBA courses as part of your Bachelor’s program—at Bachelor’s tuition rates. That means saving up to $3,300—and finishing both your Bachelor's and MBA in as few as three years.14
Business Management Degree (with No Specialization)
- An interest in becoming a well-rounded business professional across a wide range of organizations and industries
- Readiness to take on more leadership responsibilities
- Core business functions and methodologies in business technology, accounting, finance, digital marketing and more
- Strategic approaches to leadership skills
- Human-centered engagement and relationship management
Career Path Example
Administrative Services Managers4
- $56,080 (10th percentile)
- $73,650 (25th percentile)
- $98,890 (50th percentile)
- Job outlook: 9% projected growth 2020–2030
- Leadership and Management Essentials // LDR 4200 // 3 Credits
- Explores how to identify individual leadership styles and become a creative and effective leader.
- Emerging Trends, Markets and Technologies in Business // GEB 4513 // 4 Credits
- Focuses on emerging business technology and trends, including cognitive intelligence and smart technologies.
- Dynamic Team Development // LDR 4360 // 4 Credits
- Examines individual skills and competencies necessary to be an impactful and emerging team member, including emotional intelligence and role resilience.
Business Intelligence Specialization
- An interest in working with large amounts of data and developing actionable insights to guide decision-making
- Confidence to inform future business strategies
- Data quality, platforms and scripting
- How to plan an end-to-end business intelligence process
- Visualizing both quantitative and qualitative data for client needs
Career Path Example
- $50,990 (10th percentile)
- $66,080 (25th percentile)
- $87,660 (50th percentile)
- Job outlook: 14% projected growth 2020–2030
- Introduction to Data Analytics // QMB 3000 // 4 Credits
- Studies common tools, terms and ideas of current analytics practices.
- Applied Business Intelligence // QMB 4100 // 4 Credits
- Hands-on practice analyzing existing business performance data to provide support for business planning.
- Data Visualization Implementation and Communication // QMB 4500 // 4 Credits
- Focuses on the study of data sets and methods used to evaluate and visualize qualitative and quantitative data.
IT Project Management Specialization
- An interest in IT project planning, executing, monitoring and budgeting
- A desire to combine IT, project planning and business management skills
- Multiple platforms used for project management, including Microsoft Excel®, Microsoft Project®, Visio7
- Fundamental concepts defined by the Project Management Institute (PMI) for the Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM®) certification5
- How to create risk analysis documents for long-term viability and backup solutions
Career Path Example
Computer and Information Systems Managers4
- $90,430 (10th percentile)
- $116,990 (25th percentile)
- $151,150 (50th percentile)
- Job outlook: 11% projected growth 2020–2030
- Risk Management and Business Continuity // CIS 4189C // 4 Credits
- Explores how to properly analyze risks within an IT department, including disaster recovery planning and how to create risk analysis documents.
- Information Technology Project Management Tools // ISM 3110C // 4 Credits
- Studies project management processes and knowledge, as well as Microsoft Excel®, Visio, Microsoft Project® and techniques to drive the project forward.7
- Information Technology Project Management I // ISM 3255C // 4 Credits
- Emphasizes project planning, executing, monitoring and controlling tools and techniques defined by the PMI in the CAPM® certification.5
Logistics and Operations Specialization
- An interest in understanding purchasing strategies across industries
- An understanding of the value efficiencies bring to an organization
- Supply chain and logistics management foundations
- Procurement, purchasing and sourcing strategy
- Quality and risk management
Career Path Example
- $44,190 (10th percentile)
- $57,810 (25th percentile)
- $76,270 (50th percentile)
- Job outlook: 30% projected growth 2020–2030
- Principles of Supply Chain // TRA 3086 // 4 Credits
- Studies supply chain management from an operational, tactical and strategic perspective.
- Procurement and Supplier Relations // TRA 4017 // 4 Credits
- Examines purchasing techniques and strategies used across industries.
- Transportation and Distribution Management // TRA 4238 // 4 Credits
- Develops key skills related to selecting transportation options and impact to customers and overall supply chain.
Learn on Your Terms
Keep working while you get your degree with 100% online courses, eight start dates a year and a support team available evenings and weekends.
Finish Faster & Stronger
Seamless transfer policies, tuition savings opportunities and more—earn your Business Management Bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months.2
Grow as a well-rounded leader and come up to speed in emerging trends through realistic scenarios and projects based on actual events.
Get Credit for What You Know
Show that you have already achieved the skills for a course and don't need to take it. Your potential savings are over $5,000!9
Get an estimate of your transfer credits without an official transcript in one business day (on average).
Education Built for Working Adults
On the go or at home, you can learn at your pace, wherever you work best.
Learn by doing real-world projects, manage your pace and stay connected with faculty and peers.
Do the Math:
With eight start dates a year and a total of 23 courses—full-time students can finish in as few as 18 months for $28,925.2 You can save even more with transfer credits, loans, grants and more.
$269 cost per full-time credit
x 90 total credits
$24,210 total full-time tuition
+ $4,715 total fees
$28,925 full-time estimated total program cost
Other Ways to Save
Higher education should be a manageable investment. Talk to an admissions advisor and learn how our online Business Management programs are designed to be more affordable with Knowledge Credit™ through transfer credits, self-directed assessments, and military training or professional certification. Plus, save more with loans and grants, scholarship opportunities, and military discounts for those who qualify. Find more about:
Entrance requirements at Rasmussen University vary depending on the program. We do not require enrolling students to submit standardized test scores; however, every entrant must have at least a high school diploma or the equivalent. To be considered for admission to the Bachelor Completer Entrance Option, students must hold a conferred Associate’s degree from an accredited institution as recognized by the Department of Education, or students must have successfully completed 60 quarter or 40 semester credits with a grade of C or higher. If you don’t meet these requirements, we may have other options. Contact an admissions advisor for more information.
Online by Design
Not all online education experiences are going to be equal. What does a quality education look like?Learn more about our online degrees
Support to Make It Work
From 24/7 tech support and career services to library and learning services with over 400,000 ebooks and electronic reference materials, we’re dedicated to a robust learning community.Read more about student resources
- 2019 Business Management Associate’s and Bachelor’s Degrees Curriculum Business Summit included industry experts with approximately 122 years of business experience, collected April 2, 2020.
- Completion time is dependent on transfer credits accepted and the number of courses completed each term.
- To be considered for admission, students must hold a conferred Associate’s degree from an accredited institution as recognized by the Department of Education, or students must have successfully completed 60 quarter or 40 semester credits with a grade of C or higher. If you don’t meet these requirements, we may have other options. Contact an admissions advisor for more information.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Employment Statistics, [salary data accessed October 6, 2021] www.bls.gov/oes/. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, [career information accessed October 6, 2021] www.bls.gov/ooh/. BLS salary data represents national, averaged earnings for the occupations listed and includes workers at all levels of education and experience. This data does not represent starting salaries. Employment conditions in your area may vary.
- Certified Associate in Project Management and CAPM are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Project Management Professional and PMP are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Excel and Project are registered trademarks of Microsoft Inc.
- Rasmussen University reserves the right to accept or deny credits according to policies outlined in the course catalog. Actual time to completion will be based upon transfer evaluation and eligibility.
- Savings calculated from students enrolled at Rasmussen University who utilized self-directed assessments, which were offered for no additional charge when taken concurrently with traditional courses from May 2014 to January 2018. When completed, assessments reduced the number of traditional courses students were required to complete as part of their program. From the launch of self-directed assessments in May 2014 through January 2018, 8,297 courses have been completed. Calculation: 8,297 courses x 3.2 credits per course = 26,550 credits. Cost per credit $250 x 26,550 credits = $6,637,500 in savings in the last four years. Since January 2017, we’ve been charging $99 per attempt 10,280 attempts since January 2017 x $99 = $1,017,720 in revenue. $6,637,500 savings - $1,017,720 revenue = $5,619,780 saved.
- Estimated total program cost for a full-time student. Rasmussen University defines transfer credit as previously earned college credit at an accredited two- or four-year college/university after graduating from high school. Bachelor completer programs assume at least 90 transfer credits or a conferred degree.
- 2019 Rasmussen University Credit Transfer Data, collected December 17, 2019. The average number of transfer credits will vary by student. Tuition savings information displayed here is based on the credit transfer data of incoming students who enrolled in a Rasmussen University program in 2019. Rasmussen University reserves the right to accept or deny credits according to policies outlined in the course catalog. Actual time to completion will be based upon transfer evaluation and eligibility.
- Estimated savings is based on the full-time per credit rate and the maximum number of transfer credits: $260 x 60 credits = $15,600.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Current Population Study. Unemployment rates and earnings by educational attainment, 2020. Accessed on November 8, 2021. Data is for persons age 25 and older who are full-time wage and salary earners. https://www.bls.gov/emp/chart-unemployment-earnings-education.htm
- Completion time is dependent on transfer credits accepted and the number of courses completed each term. Time and cost savings depend on the eligible student enrolling in and completing both the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree at Rasmussen University through the accelerated Master’s pathway. Completion time is dependent on transfer credits and the number of courses completed each term. Please speak to an admissions advisor for details.